Hi family, friends, patients and random followers! Join me as I try to be healthy while living in a very small midwest town, hundreds of miles away from the nearest Whole Foods (never even been to one!). Just some things to remember- I am not a gourmet chef nor am I a professional photographer, so I apologize for the lack of recipes and good pictures. Also, I try to live by the 80/20 rule. I try to eat healthy 80% of the time, and the other 20% I splurge… even though sometimes it’s more like 50/50. And just remember, I do not post every single little I eat, for my own sanity as well as my family’s. This blog is a continuation of a blog I started on blogspot- to see old posts, visit www.smalltownhealthyliving.blogspot.com
My stats: 30 soon to be 31 years old, married to Lee, otherwise known as Hubby on here, and mother to the greatest little boy in the world, Tyler James!